headman: "toilet trouble" headman: "toilet trouble"

hmm...

i don't know what to say about this...

King of the Hill part I King of the Hill part I

this was awfully bad

this was just too bad to be true...

Klop & Revolutionary Klop & Revolutionary

BWAHAHAHA!

this was pretty fun actually...though i like stickdeaths..

Ghostscape Ghostscape

nice game

very nice game, tho i have a few things that might make the game better

- add some more backgroundmusic, it'll raise the mood
- keep locked doors unlocked, using a key on locked doors every time gets annoying

other than that, very good game, kept me playing for an hour :) not too scary tho, but loved the ending, didnt expect that :)

Solar Chiefs ONLINE Solar Chiefs ONLINE

awesome

very cool game but the waiting time for each round sometimes gets a bit annoying.. there should be a button that said 'skip waiting' or something and if both or all players have pressed the rounds ends immediately instead

anyways, keep up the good work!

Coil Coil

very good

very good!
the story almost made me cry, it was so beautiful!
excellent game as well

The Great Rodgering The Great Rodgering

Nice

It's a good song. I like it, but I wouldn't call it techno. More like acoustic trance. All in all an enjoyable song, and I might use it in my new game. Keep up the good work!

MaryLovesJane responds:

Thanks Metal Nasse. I wouldn't call it techno either, but I couldn't define the genre of this song when I uploaded it. I didn't want to put it under trance because of the melody, and I didn't want it under miscellaneous. Use any song you like! I'd also appreciate a pm of the game/flash you created :)

Retronostalgia Theme Retronostalgia Theme

yey!

really great ^^ love these kinds of songs :] just interested in what program you made it in, and if is ok i use it a game im doin?

DooganFreebish responds:

I used modplug tracker with one square sample and a noise sample on two channels to simulate the sound an Atari 2600 has. I've been tracking since Impulse tracker but I'm on this big chip tune kick and I have adopted modplug tracker as my new standard. Easy to use and it supports VST plugins. You can use this tune anywhere you see fit as it's distributed here under the creative commons licence. Just give credit and realize that other people are using it for games at the moment, namely the game it is named for. :)